Press / Media
Interviews at Automotive Engineering Exposition 2023 YOKOHAMA
- A Press/media room has been prepared inside the venue.
- During the exposition, applications for interviews should be submitted in the press/media room.
- No interviews should be carried out without a prior application.
- Advance online applications are not required.
Interviews during Online Stage 1 of the Automotive Engineering Exposition 2023
- There is no press/media room for the online exposition.
- To view the online exposition, please apply online in the same way as an ordinary visitor.
- Use the inquiry form at each online booth to conduct interviews.
- Before using screenshots from the online exposition in an article, make sure to ask for permission in advance using the inquiry form.
Press/media room for Automotive Engineering Exposition 2023 YOKOHAMA
During the exposition, rooms F203 and F204 in the Annex Hall of PACIFICO Yokohama will act as the press/media room.
Follow the signs in the venue for the route to the press/media room.
Annex Hall Entrance
Rooms F203 and F204 in the Annex Hall are the press/media room.
Using the press/media room
- Submission of interview applications and the issuance of passes
- Wi-Fi-equipped working spaces
- Staff are available at all times to provide assistance for interviews. If you need assistance, please ask at the reception desk.
- Distribution of the electronic press/media kit (contains some printed material)
- We are planning to provide maps and other materials that are available only in the press/media room.
- Please do not disturb other users of the room. You may be asked to leave.
This exposition features 499 exhibiting companies (including 16 first-time exhibitors). We have collated the press releases issued by the exhibitors, which provide exhibit details including world- (13) and Japan-firsts (21), as well as other featured exhibit contents. We hope these materials will help you determine what to cover