Automotive Engineering Exposition 2021 has ended.
We hope to see you the next exposition.
OutlineThe engineering exposition
for building a robust and sustainable car-based society
- Exhibition Name
- AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPOSITION 2021 NAGOYA
- Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Inc.
- Wednesday, June 30, through Friday, July 2, 2021.
This year's exhibition in NAGOYA has been cancelled.
Some events will be held at the ONLINE Exposition.
Click here for an overview of the ONLINE Exposition.
- Opening Hours
Wednesday & Thursday 10:00 - 18:00
Friday 10:00 - 17:00
- Portmesse Nagoya
- Exposition Scale
- Over 100 exhibitors / 350 booths (As of March 17, 2021)
- Exhibition Space
- Over 30,000 visitors (expected)
- Attendees consist of engineers, researchers, from the automobile, electronic, test & measurement equipment, information & software, logistics & transportation industries as well as educational & research institutes
- Entrance Fee
- Admission Free / Registration Required
- ・Exhibitor Area
・Special Exhibits and Lectures